About Anthony Bompiani
Anthony Bompiani is a jury trial coach, lawyer and judge.
He trains attorneys throughout the United States with proven methods of success via private, one-on-one trial advocacy training and online courses. In addition to coaching, Mr. Bompiani actively practices law as an attorney in Pennsylvania with select court cases the areas of criminal defense and family law.
Anthony Bompiani earned his Bachelor of Science in the field of psychology from St. Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. He was a member of Psi Chi Honors Society. He transferred his love and interest in psychology and human behavior into the courtroom. He continues to study various areas of psychology that can be used to obtain favorable results before a jury of 12. These areas include influence, persuasion, body language, presence, tone of voice, use of silence, and many more. Anthony teaches attorneys around the nation about these areas along with other trial advocacy skills, and how they can be used to be victorious and successful in court.
Anthony Bompiani later earned his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During his time at Duquesne, Anthony was involved in Moot Court where, early on, he began to craft the trial advocacy skills needed to be successful in the courtroom.
Mr. Bompiani has been practicing law since 2003 in the areas of criminal defense and family law. In 2003, he was hired by the firm of Stewart, McArdle, Sorice, et al, LLC. In 2009 he opened his own practice specializing in criminal defense and family law. Also during that time, he worked part-time with the Westmoreland County Public Defender’s Office, where he gained substantial jury trial expertise and many favorable results.
Today, he continues to garner favorable, successful results for clients throughout Pennsylvania. He coaches attorneys throughout the United States as a senior jury trial coach by providing them with intense trial advocacy training and real life jury trial tips.
Mr. Bompiani is proud to be named to the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers for his exemplary work in the courtroom. Early in his career, he was named to the National Trial Lawyer’s Association’s Top 40 Under 40, an organization comprised of America’s top young trial lawyers, based on superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership.
Feel free to contact Anthony Bompiani with any questions by emailing him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Commonwealth vs. L.C.: Defendant had been charged with multiple felony gun charges, escape, resisting arrest, and possession of a controlled substance (cocaine). After a three day jury trial in Allegheny County, Defendant was fully acquitted of all charges.
2. Commonwealth vs. B.G.:Defendant was charged with F1 Rape by Forcible Compulsion, F1 Rape of Unconscious Victim, M2 Unlawful Restraint, and M3 Simple Assault. After a three-day jury trial, Defendant was acquitted of all serious charges.
3. Commonwealth vs. J.F.: Mr. F. was charged with F1 Aggravated Assault; F1 Conspiracy; and three separate Felony Robbery charges. After a two-day jury trial, Defendant was acquitted of all charges.
4. GP vs. PP: In a divorce case, the Plaintiff demanded that Mr. Bompiani’s client pay $280,000.00 to buy him out of the business. After a four-day master’s hearing (divorce trial), Mr. Bompiani’s client ended up paying NOTHING.
5. RS vs. DS: In a custody case, Father (Mr. Bompiani’s client) was only seeing his child very sparingly and with supervised visits. After a 6-day custody trial, Father was awarded 50/50 custody after having mere supervised visits.